Tehama Tahoe B767
Calved (09/06/2013) - AAA +*178177 - [ AMF-CAF-D2F-DDF-M1F-NHF-OHF-OSF-RDF ]
- Ranks in the top 1 percent of the breed for CED and top 10 percent for WW and YW all while adding body, fleshing ability and base width.
- His maternal greatness ranks in the top 2 percent of the breed for $W and top 15 percent for HP, DOC and CEM
- Tahoe reduces mature size without sacrificing performance
- He will improve MARB and REA while adding eye-appeal, dimension and improving feet and udders
- Few sires can match his combination of Calving Ease, performance, maternal traits and carcass merit all while improving type and longevity